Hiring Immediately, Detailer and Restoration Technician. Great compensation and benefits.
We are seeking Detailer and Mobile Restoration Technician to add to our growing collision department. Our sales are on the rise and we need energetic people that love cars to help us keep up with increased traffic. Detailers with Independent Collision Center experience please apply. Don Davis is one of the largest privately owned dealerships in the Dallas Fort Worth area, providing excellent service for 40 years and we are still growing.
Previous automotive restoration experience is REQUIRED for this position. Qualified candidates will need a valid driver's license, high school diploma or equivalent degree, and the ability to work a flexible schedule. Applicants should have experience repairing both interior and exterior blemishes including chips, cracks, burn holes, discoloration, etc. We are looking for someone who works hard, communicates clearly and is interested in a real career with long term potential, not just a job.
- Generous compensation based on experience
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, 401k, Paid Time Off
- Positive and family friendly atmosphere.
- Short and long term disability
- Paid training and advancement opportunities
- Visit our multiple local locations to provide repair service
- Perform interior repair to include correcting vinyl or leather cracks, burn holes, carpet dying, and deordorizing
- Touch up and light paint repair to correct chips and scratches
- Communicate with management to obtain approval for all repairs
- Participate in and complete training as assigned by the manufacturer and management
- Keep customers updated on the status of their vehicle
- Ensure the proper operation of the company repair vehicle alerting management of any maintenance or repair needs.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019
Don Davis Auto Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.